Due to the increased levels of air pollution, our cars need to be washed, cleaned and polished today much more than a few decades ago. Your beloved car needs a thorough everyday care. Despite that, small scratches, grime, and persistent dirt cannot always be removed by washing. In that case, it should be periodically removed with best clay bar for car detailing.
THE BENEFITS OF THE BEST CLAY BAR FOR CAR DETAILING
- Cleans easily visible, yet thorough surface impurities, including dirt, accumulated dust, unwanted paint, sand or even acid rain traces, etc.;
- Perfectly cleans lower parts of your car covered with the so-called “brake-dust” and metal particles;
- Captures these impurities and opens-up your car’s “skin”;
- Prepares your car for the next stages of cleaning and car waxing, or for applying a protective solution;
- Brings back the shine to your car, visible even in direct sunlight;
- Reveals full-color richness.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST CLAY BAR FOR CAR DETAILING
There are many different types of clay bars for cars, different producers, features, composition, and origins of clay. You should consult your professional car care service if you are planning to use clay bar detailing for the first time on your car. However, there are some characteristics of clay bars that will show you hints on its quality. The clay should be:
- Non-abrasive. It should gently clean your car and polish its impurities. Remember, you don’t want it to create more damage than good.
- Efficient against environmental dirt.
- Efficient against paint (overspray).
- The more quality clay you use, the results will last longer. Try using the best clay bar for car detailing you can possibly find because you should not repeat this process too often.
- Effective both above and under the surface. If you want to regain that shiny appearance that your car had when you first bought it, you will need to perform an in-depth clay detailing.
In conclusion, once you feel small irregularities in the texture of your car, or when you notice that its finish paint is not as shiny as it used to be, it is time to choose the best clay bar for car detailing and regain your car’s amazing appearance. There are new types of clay bars in the market, in form of a sponge, which can be used several times.